Friday, November 04, 2005

...:::Cyberia:::...

Today, I just feel so lazy to blog in Canto again. Actually don't have much to talk about, just to show you folks some of the pictures I took around here in Cyberia. Well, I'm still stucked in Cyberjaya, and I guess my status will going to remain stagnant for the rest of the week. Before I blog on, I would like to dedicate a special thank you message to my friend PL for letting me "stick-meal". Don't get it? Try translate it directly to Canto, then you'll get it. *LOL*

Didn't have much to do here when there's not many people around. I start my day with my lunch & the rest of the afternoon with DotA. When evening tim comes, the boredom gets to my limits, forcing me to find some other things to do. Well, since there's not much choice left, and DotA is making me sick already, I decided to go for a leisure swim. Well, the weather was just fine, the sky was just nice, the wind was just right and the water was....well, damn cold. I was swimming, and swimming, and swimming, then I just felt like going out for a photo-shoot. So, I thought, "What the heck?", and the next thing I know was I'm already holding my FZ5 and my tripod running around Cyberia snapping at anything I come across.

#1. The blue sky hovering above my head.
Where Birds Fly

#2. The Beauty.
White Lily

#3. Growing Stages.
Power of a New Life Force

#4. The illusion of truth.
Reflection

#5. This might save you.
Life-Guards on duty

#6. When the sun is about to set
Evening Time

#7. Modern day lantern.
The LampPost

#8. Where's the photographer?
Missing Photographer

#9. It's Red All Over.
RedSky Above

#10. Even birds are going home.
It's Time to go Home

#11. And another day passed by.
Fire in the sky

This is pretty much about all I think is presentable for today shoot-out. Do please give me more comments, even criticism because that is how people grow up; through the ups & downs in life. But I do sought for forgiveness if the quality of the photos are bad because I didn't grow much and what I've learned is a bit rusty already. But I promise to brush it up whenever I have the chance. So, until next time again, adios.

ChiM

4 Comments:

  • Good photography work man. better than most FCM students. I love the swimming pool shot the most. The sunset maybe can wait for a better day and more colorful skies. i think the best time is between 6-730pm. If you want to shoot like afternoon scene then its better to shoot around 4-5pm when the sky is really really superb blue. ur composition could be improved further if u used the rule of thirds if u dun know what is it google it out or u can ask me haha. good job though. keep it up

    Kelvin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, November 05, 2005  

  • ~kelvin
    wow, thnx man....really appreciate your comments.....i'll search it up for the rule of third thingy from the web....duno whta's that just yet but since you recommend it, sure it's something good....or u can teach me oso lar u oso FCM student mar.....*LOL*

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Saturday, November 05, 2005  

  • just in case u have forgotten, i'm yeesien. the long gone former mmu student. forget bout the theories and technical stuff of photography, just to say thanks that u brought some lovely memories of cyberia to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 09, 2005  

  • ~yeesien
    dun worry, i remember all my friends, and that includes you as well. long time no see but nevertheless, hope you are living healthily. photography is something i took up as an interest recently. it's not good enough i know but thanks for viewing it & also for the comment. btw, how r u doing now? ur movie out d rite?

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Wednesday, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home