Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Words i say most often

I'm currently having my periodical neck-pain while stressing out from unfinished FYP work & report. But, i really cannot take it anymore. Everything seems to go out of my way. Just about everything.

Midterm last nite was terrible for me, but i'm pretty sure it was terribly fantastic for others. Went UPM today, thinking of picking up the samples i sent for characterization, but the lab assistant went into maternity leave last week. So our samples are still lying there nicely in the lab.

Great. Just great.

This is the time when i used these words the most.

Top 10 List of Swearing Words.

1. Damn it~!~!
2. Fuck~!~!
3. Fucker~!~!
4. Mother-Fucker~!~!
5. Diu~!~!
6. Mahai~!~!
7. Ham-Ka-Chan~!~!
8. Tu-Lan~!~!
9. Lan-jiao~!~!
10. Ci-bai~!~!
See, a nice person like me, when got stressed out, will also show the devilish side of myself. Well, i'm no guai-guai-zai lar, but then again, i'm not really a devil's advocate rite? Anyway, FYP is going to be over soon, like it or not. Just hope to get a job soon. Anyone wanna hire me? Any takers?

ChiM

5 Comments:

  • hire u become mc/dj.. so u can swear n everyone can hear

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 30, 2006  

  • lalala..
    chim chim gorgor..
    so long dint chat liao
    know you busy la
    dun dare to even click on ur name on YM..LOL
    i wish you all the best la..:P

    take care

    christyn~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 30, 2006  

  • ~pop
    i've never been an mc flaunting with swearing words before. And i've definitely never been a dj before. hehe

    ~christyn
    thx ya. same to you oso :D

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, March 30, 2006  

  • chim chim,

    don't so stress-la...
    relax.

    come, breathe in with me,
    breathe in ...
    breathe out ...
    breathe in ...
    breathe out ...

    yea, you're doing great.

    By Blogger Michelle, at Thursday, March 30, 2006  

  • ~michie

    yea i knw a few michelle, enough for me to be confused. =P

    btw, how u find my blog? u didn't even have my YM id before this?

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Monday, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home