Monday, April 03, 2006

Together Everyone Achive More

This is what TEAM spells for. Together, everyone will achieve more. This is also the theme for our very own DSG Camp 2006.

Kalyana Mitra. Pali word for friends. Friendship is what this camp is all about. Friendship is what our lives are all about. Friendship, the ship that never sinks.

I got reminded about how precious my friends are to me. After a series of unfortunate events that happened not the way i planned in my life, i' seen how friends are beside me. I'm never lonely anymore. Even without them by my side. I'm never lonely.

Well, this camp is the first time in my life, i hold the title of being a photographer. It might not be a big thing to you, it might not even be something to proud of. But, it's something BIG to me. It's the opportunity for me to practice my skill. It's an opportunity for me capture the happy moments in life. It's the reason i bought my camera, to capture the happy moments.

I've got a heart for you

I'm a PIG too

Err....Hmm.....

Eat Up

This is a dharma camp. In case you didn't know what's dharma, visit HERE.

This is not only a fun camp, this is also an educating camp. A serious camp.

Dedication of Merits

As you can see, i'm not in these photos. In fact, i'm not in most of the photos. Guess why? If you can't guess, you seriously is stupid not reading my post properly. I'm the photographer. Remember?

Well, i'm in some of the photos. A few at least. Really. Even photographer can have their pictures taken. Just like this one.

Stacked

Well, it was a worthwhile weekend to spend off. Although it's tiring, although it's time consuming, but it's indeed worthwhile in everyway. If you miss this camp, don't worry about it. We'll have another one next year. So, remember join us next year, okay?

Oh ya, for the rest of the pics, get it from me or Alice, okay? Thx :X

ChiM

8 Comments:

  • chim2

    photographers are usually the 'wai dai' person....capturing others' great moments but neglected to appear in any of the photos.

    But i just wanna say thank u so much for being there...u certainly made a difference to the camp. And also super grateful for ur understanding and comfort during 1 particular period of time (u know when la horr..:P)

    thanks a million for all the beautiful photos...a hug for the wai dai brother!!!! *hug*

    -bee-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 04, 2006  

  • ~bee
    no problem lar. a fren in need is a fren indeed mar. don't worry about it. *blushing*

    i should in turn say thx to you all for keeping DSG alive. hopefully DSG won't die off in many years to come.

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Tuesday, April 04, 2006  

  • woot! happy ppl in the pics :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

  • happy camp so happy ppl lor :P

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

  • hey dude. You've got some pretty neat skills man. not bad. ;) Keep it up. Oh ya, I like to way you write as well. It's a bonus too.

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at Thursday, April 06, 2006  

  • wahahaha, thx dude. appreciate it a lot. your drum skill oso kiat wud. hehehe, we sama-sama keep it up :D

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, April 06, 2006  

  • huhu, so happy in camp, din tell me u r in camp also, but anyway i also dun hv the time going for the camp, but from ur photo u take i can c how happy u all at there~ hehe

    mei mei

    By Blogger mille, at Thursday, April 06, 2006  

  • aiyak? mei mei, you din knw got camp meh? no wonder you din go lar :(

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home