Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Will Cameron Cry Today?

Last weekend was a really relaxing weekend. Although i didn't get much rest but it was really worth the hassle, and worth the money.

I was high up in the mountains, breathing fresh clean air, enjoying cool breeze, indulging in sceneries of lush greeneries of tea leaves.

Cameron Highlands.

Lush Greeneries

It was a simple trip, but long planned. The best thing about this trip was it reminds me that i still have a life to live. I still have my friends.

I like this pic in particular. This makes Jeh & me looks so much like real siblings.
Me, Myself & Jeh.!

I was really glad that this trip went pretty well, despite the short time we spent together. We were walking around, buying food, snapping photographs, laughing out all loud. Every passerby was practically looking at us for being so loud.

But it was fun. It was really relaxing. I haven't had this much fun, haven't felt this relaxing since.....................God knows when.

This trip really kept me recharged.

All our activities were not thrilling, but it was relaxing and soothing instead. We went for tea at BOH plantation, we went Cactus Valley, Strawberry Farm.....just some normal tourist attraction spots.

Tea Anyone?
Where's my Ping-Goh-Chang?

The short time we spent together was the only thing that makes me feel sad throughout this trip. That is why i savor every bit and seconds, capturing every memorable moments into jpeg. Weeks, months, or maybe years later (if my hard disks are still working), when i view back these pictures, definitely it will bring joy and laughter onto my face & into my heart.

Again, thanks guys.....& gals, for such a memorable time you gave to me. May God bless you, and may the dharma guide you, or which ever applies.
This Is Us.!


ChiM

2 Comments:

  • blue sky would make the 1st photo enthralling.

    try take it in the morning or evening or take it under bright blue sky with low ISO.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, January 27, 2007  

  • a, tapi masa tidak mengizinkan that day. This photo was taken at around 5pm, and it was a rainy day.

    At least it's still green though :P

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Sunday, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home