Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Even Boxing Day is Gone

Christmas holiday is over. It's going to be back to work again tomorrow.

Though i'm not a Christian, i still enjoy the holiday, alright~!!

Anyway, i've got some happy pictures to share but since tomorrow is a working day, and working day spells W-A-K-I-N-G-U-P-E-A-R-L-Y, i think i'll only post these happy pics tomorrow night.

That is if i'm home early tomorrow. You know, since working life started, everything seems to change in my life. It's always a tiring day when i reach home after 9pm. Time really seems to be not enough, not to mention money.

Mood swings are more significant nowadays. I lose patience even quicker than instantly.

I lost my smiles too. I don't smile as much as i used to, maybe that's because there's jsut too much work to do and there's just too little time to do them, and it's too hectic & stressful to keep smiling when working.

Anyway, who really smiles while working anyway?

O.O

Just hope that all my half-way hanging unfinished project can be done within this week. I've only got this week until my project status goes into "Delay". Then, i will need to answer to the customer, to my manager, and worst still, to the GM.

It's going to be a nightmare starting tomorrow, so please wish me luck. I'll need a lot of those.

If you know me in person, you'll know i'm always a person with bad luck sticking around me.

Anyway, i still believe everything happens for a good reason. A greater plan for a better future.

All i need to do is to take care of the present and the future will take care of itselves.

And my good friend Lanez got a cute housemate. Want to see? Here.

Better don't let her find out I'm saying this else she'll think i'm some kind of perverted stalker.

I may be perverted but i ain't no stalker. Definitely not.

Have a nice day everyone. Cheerz~!!


ChiM

1 Comments:

  • hehee dun worry 3 more days and it is another long break.:) Don't worry I am sure you will have lots and lots of good luck soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home