Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gone

The end of this semester is near. It's near but it's at least a week away. I knew we would be separated. I never thought you would leave so soon. You just left without saying goodbye to me. You just left. Just like that.

Have you no heart?

Have you no feelings?

Have you forgotten me?

Have you forgotten the time when we used to play? The time when i hold your hands? The time when i rub your feet?

Have you forgotten the time when you would bite softly at my hands? The time when i always touch your head so gently? The time when i hug you?

I would never forget the tricks you show me. Your cuteness when you do them.

This sudden rush of loneliness was too overwhelming for me. It felt as though the whole world is empty without you around. Everything seems so quiet. Too quiet.

It's barely a day since you left. I'm missing you already. When would i see you again? Would i ever see you again?

When you first came into my life, i thought you were annoying. But as time goes by, i saw the you within. You're not annoying. You're joyful. You're likeable. There were so many moments when you bring happiness to everyone around you. You're simply adorable.

But i guess our fate ends on this fateful day. Today.


I hope your life ahead will be full of food & toys.

And Weiz will start feed you more.


In sweet memory of Blitz.

Blitz

PS~Blitz is a DOG.



ChiM

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home