Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life Sucks

First of all, Happy Birthday Mei Kiong. Remember, the day you were born is the day your mom risk her life to give you a one. So, make sure you love her more than your boyfriend, okay? This applies to everyone as well.

Now, let's proceed. Another complain post about life. I really feel my life sucks. Everything is not going the right way. Nothing is going according to plan. Nothing. Practically nothing. Not even after so much effort has been put into. Not even after so much blood & tears have spilled. Nothing.

My future is in a bleak manner. My love life is in a mess. My graduation is still uncertain.

What a loser. What went wrong? All i did was tried to do the right thing. All i did was trying not to cross over the dark side in me. All i did was trying to be a nice guy.

So what happened, you might ask? Everything just went the wrong way. Simply everything. Hasn't all the bad things happened to me in this life time of twenty over years enough to pay back my debts to the bad karma i might accumulate in my past lives?

I always tell myself this is all going to end soon. I'm right about this somehow. But then again, when one bad thing end, another take over. Sometimes they come together in a tag-team. But anyhow, it's starting to wear me out.

Life is suffering, but nothing is permanent. Not happy moments. Not even sad moments. No matter how fucked up life will become, i still need to live it up to my expectations. I've never gave up back then, i'm never going to give out now. I'm a stubborn fuck anyway.

This will all end on the 19th this month. Till then, i can only do my best. Friends, i need your supports to go through this few days.

ChiM

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home