Monday, May 08, 2006

Temperamental Tempered Me

I do have a very bad temper sometimes. I do. If you know me you will know what i mean.

Despite my stupid face and stupid hair, and always trying to act funny, i'm actually a very angry person sometimes. But one thing about my temper is it comes in a click, and it goes in a click too.

I mean, most of the time, i got angry about something, faster than the speed of light. Then instance later, my temper gone breaking the speed barrier. Is it my brain lack oxygen that I can't think properly sometimes? Or is it just my temperamental tempered self?

I don't know but sometimes i think i have a thing with ride people. I just can't keep my temper to myself when someone talk to me rudely. I mean, when i talk nicely, and you talk rudely. The next thing you know i might be screaming at the top of my lungs at you with all the foul language i can think of at that moment, creating a scene just like that. That's me.

Just like today. We were playing water polo at the swimming pool at Block B pool. Yes, I know it's our fault because that pool is not meant for playing water polo. Then this guard came, and screw us just like that, telling us we should gtop playing.

Well, I'm still cool. Someone was talking to him that time. I'm still cool. I'm not voicing anything up.

Then, he say something wrong. He say, although not his words, that he HAD THE RIGHT to throw us out of the swimming pool. He HAD THE RIGHT to do so. What's more, he also mentioned that we should obey him because of that and he can know where we live.

I don't know what happen at that moment to my adrenaline. All i felt was a rush of gunpowder through my veins, and the next thing i know, i was screwing that guard, shouting at him the loudest i can.

I told him, "KITA PUN TAHU HAK KITA. YOU JANGAN CUBA NAK UGUT DENGAN SAYA."

I don't know if it's me. He stop being so cocky, although still keep telling us to stop playing water polo. Then, CB-Ghee had an outburst greater than me. Well, what he said, i can't tell. You ask him.

But anyway, i just can't stand rude people. I don't like being rude myself, but please, if you're reading this, try don't be rude. If everyone do our part, then no one would be screwing somebody, rite?

Wish my luck in keeping my temper the next time. Cheerz~!~!~!


ChiM

6 Comments:

  • Kinda reminds me of what happened last Friday. I had a bad argument with my gonna-be-ex-housemate. I disliked it when he kept interrupting me while I'm speaking to him, subconciously forcing me to SWEAR at the TOP of my lungs. Boy it was bad experience.

    By Blogger Jad [Alt] Kaizer, at Tuesday, May 09, 2006  

  • yeah, it's never a good memory to get angry at someone, or be rude to someone. i'm trying not to be rude when i face difficulties too. we're all learning. :)

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Wednesday, May 10, 2006  

  • hey,cyberia gaurds think they rule the place, treating the whole place like as if its student hostel, not respecting us!

    i'm in ur gang,i HATE them!well,maybe minority of them are good, but ONLY minority!...especially the head of security, if i have a hammer,i'll hammer right on his face,flatten it like the pancake!

    By Blogger Stephanie meiyu, at Sunday, May 14, 2006  

  • Well done!
    [url=http://gbyqygwc.com/dtyu/buxz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jhcbgxow.com/msnj/ssbz.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 22, 2006  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 22, 2006  

  • Great work!
    http://gbyqygwc.com/dtyu/buxz.html | http://dduqqsut.com/rnhl/ijqx.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home