Friday, April 21, 2006

U-Nite 2006 Part III - The Chicks Edition

Well, as promise, it's the ladies' night on my blog tonite. I couldn't put all the pictures with the ladies that i took with that night. Very sorry, but at the same time would like congratulate you. It might not be a good thing that your face be seen over the internet.

So let us delay no more. Ladies, Gentlements, and La-Ments. Behold. The Great U-Nite 2006 Chicks.

Nay.

The Fabulous U-Nite 2006 - The Chicks Edition.


Chick Magnet
1. Here's a life size example of a chick-magnet.

Laney Bumbz
2. Laney Bumblebee.

Kiong & Me
3. M.Kiong & I. M.Kuan Pic with me not nice. Who the bloody hell hold the camera that time?

Ting-Ting-Ting-Ting
4. WaiTing is waiting to get married.

Lun-Lun
5. PeiLun & Me.

MY & I
6. Some of the pics posted today have gone through some editting, but there's nothing i can do to this pic.

Siew
7. Siew & Miew?

Yenni
8. Her Kung-Fu sweetheart was in the Batang Edition. Guess who~!~!

Adeline Mei-Mei
9. Mei-Mei told me she wearing curtain to U-Nite. She lied.

VernYin
10. VernYin & Me :)

Audrey
11. Audrey complain i didn't upload her pic to friendster, so don't complain now ya. Hehe.

Michie
12. She keep saying i'm funny. I keep saying she's cool. Michie

I-Rin
13. I & I-Rin.

Yoke-Yoke
14. Here's my lovely Cody.

Cyinyi
15. I thought i know her well. I was wrong. Cynyi.

Maria
16. Snapping pic with Maria is better than snapping with Amber Chia.

prom Queen
17. In case you don't know there's a U-Nite prom queen, this is Jinz.

Amanderulez
18. Forever Lovely Amanda

Zhen
19. Save the best for the last. My friend, my joy, my Zhen.

There you have it. The chicks edition. Again i would like to apologize for not showing all the pics. There are some too obscene to be shown to public, some too violent, and some too sentimental. I wouldn't want to disrupt too much of an emotion stir-up in here.


ChiM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home