Saturday, May 06, 2006

Guess Who's Back?

I would say that i am rather free now. At least for the moment. Why, you might ask.

Well, I had my presentation done, my assignment passed up. All im waiting for now is just to settle my thesis hard cover, and my final paper. Then, i'm graduating.

Then again, it's a scary thought. Like they say in Canto, "Bud Yip, Jik Si Sat Yip". This thought always creep into my head everytime i think of graduating. I've done my share in finding a job, submitting my resume, asking help from seniors. The problem is, there's just no feedback. Not even an interview chance. *sigh*

Anyway, last Wednesday was DSG potluck. Well, that would be the last time i'm attending the makan-makan session as a student. If i ever got the chance to go back to the session, i would be a working senior then.

Friday night was A2-0-3a 2005/2006 housemates Appreciation Dinner at Serdang steamboat. No, not the one near Hakka Village. The one at the main road, with the red tanglung hung all around the restaurant. The one with 5 types of soups, and you can make your own ais-kacang. If you've been there before, you'd know which one. If you hadn't, then ask around or PM me lor.

Then Sunday night would be a BBQ session with some kaki-bola at Cyberia. No details about it yet since it's tomorrow night. So stories coming later on.

Well, with just barely 2 weeks away from leaving my university life, i just want to get all the time i have with all my friends, and housemates, and everyone. I don't know if I'll ever get to know such a good bunch of people later on in my life again. There's no way to be sure, rite? So better take my time to appreciate every moment i have with them now, then feeling sorry when i've lost the chance. Hehe....

I know lar i'm being emo and sobby. I don't act like this everytime rite? So bear with me a little for now, and well crap again next time. Promise.

Well, if you're reading this in the weekends, then you should find something better to do, unless you're reading this before going to bed. Anyhow, enjoy your uni life as much you can. Cheerz~!~!

ChiM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home