Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Not Dead Yet----!!!

Well, apparently "Conclusion?" was not my last post anyway. My cave in Ipoh is not hooked to any connections, plus i just moved my house. Yes, physically moved my whole house to a whole new area, not metaphorically speaking.

Hopefully i can get my connection up soon. It's a lonely planet without the internet.

I'm kinda like isolated to the rest of the world without the internet, and i can now officially declare that i'm a modern age caveman. Yesireeee..........a CAVEMAN----!!!

Anyway, i'm currently posting this blog in my office, of which i do not want to share the company name or location, because it's nothing to be proud of anyway. So i can't be crapping long enough like i do last time when i was more "Intelligent" living in the intelligent city of Cyberjaya.

Anyway, be on a lookout for the whole new KongDoongWah.

Coming soon.

ChiM

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home