Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank You For Loving Me

Should post this entry up earlier. If too late then the reason to post this entry will be meaningless. This entry is an appreciation entry to all my friends in MMU. As long as i know you, or you knows me, or we both know each other, then this entry is a dedication to each and everyone of you.


But still, i would love to dedicate some affection and appreciation to a few specific people in my heart, to let them know how much they mean to me.

First and foremost, my most beloved housemates. Fate make us meet with each other during our first year in MMU. Fate make us meet again as housemates in my final year in MMU. You guys are really the best gang of friends in my whole MMU student life. Ups and downs, laughter & sorrow. I really love to say thank you for everything. Thx JL, KF, KH, OBK, Tek, Weiz, YY.

Then there's people from G21-22 (and their spouse)
They are my first classmates in MMU. Although most of them are no longer my coursemates, but they are still the people i hang out with during fun times. For all the good times we had with each other, i must say thank you.

Not to be missed, my EE coursemates.
Well, i have to say that i don't know all of you guys & gals. You see, i'm a low profile person. So, i apologize if you think i'm stuck up for not stepping up and get to know you. Well, i remember all your faces, if i don't remember your name. And to the rest of the coursemates that i know, and who knows me. Thanks for making EE Group ROCKS~!~!~!

Definitely must mention, my DSG family.
They are some of the holiest people in MMU that i know, but yet they are also some of the most playful people alive as well. Thanks for all the knowledge that each and everyone had given me, for all the time we had fun together, and for all the time we organized events together. Remember, keep up the good work. For all those precious moments you guys have given me, i must say thank you to all of you.

Here are some repetitive people that i've already mentioned in the other groups, but somehow the circles are interconnected, and cross-over-ed. So special thanks to:

Futsal Kaki
I'm not a soccer fan, but i do love playing team sports with these bunch of people. Although everytime i go home with bumps and bruises, but they are souveniers to make me remeber the moment when we play as a team, and as opponents. For these painful but meaningful moments, i must say thank you to all of you.

Thailand Gang
Although not many of us went for this trip, this particular backpacking holiday was one of the best trip i've ever been to in my entire life. During the week, we've bonded, do stupid stuffs, took risk, petik papaya, play cards for 23 hours straight, ate insects, got molested from tranny (no offence), look at pussy......cat =D

"Relatives"
Well, my 5 years in MMU, i've got a lot of "relatives", like Tai-Lou & Tai-Sou, Ah-Jehs, MeiMei, and so on. I appreciate each and everyone of them for willing to layan me for being so lame. I hope you guys, and gals, had fun with me around. For all the layan-ing, i must say thank you.

Miscellaneous.
Haha, there are some odd friends who doesn't belong to any of these groups. Funny thing is i don't know how to group you guys. Leave me a comment to let me know what name i should create for you bunch of funky people, okay? Well, you know who you are when you can't find a group to fit in. Mostly they are friends of some friends' friends who eventually got to know the friends who knew me. That is how the friends' friends got to know the friends and eventually they got to know me. So, nice knowing you guys, and gals. Thank you so much for everything.

Well, there's pretty much all about it. But somehow i still need to specially dedicate a speical note of gratitude to this particular person. Without her, i won't be how i am now. Without her keep reminding me all the values that i should instill in me, i might be a serial rapist today. Without her support and encouragement, i might already end up in the asylum in a room with padded walls, tied to a straightjacket. Without her, i might just be someone else today. But i'm happy with how i am today, and that is why i thank you. You know who you are. If you don't know who i'm talking about, i got her face in my wallet. Hehe...

Dear friends, this is not the end of our friendship, it's just the beginning. Don't forget me when i call you up wanting to borrow money from you, and definitely don't forget me when i knock on your door trying to sell you something. A friend in need is a friend indeed rite?

Just kidding, won't do that. And i hope you guys, and gals, don't do that to me too. Just keep in touch, call me if you're in Ipoh, or Seremban, or KL, or just anywhere whenever you think of me. I'll miss each and every single one of you guys, and gals, too.

Love,
ChiM

37 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home