Saturday, April 14, 2007

Light Bulb

It's weekend once again, and this weekend i'm damn free, considering for the past few weeks there were activities during the 2 days of total boringness.

Just another complain post. Not exactly a complain per say but more to voicing up my dissatisfaction.

Anyway, i was suppose to go with a few of my colleagues to the night market yesterday after work, as a socializing event. The person who suggest to this activity was none other than the person who always decide where we should go for lunch everyday, which is also the person with a very special name.

I'm not going to disclose her name here, in fear that someone knows her might be reading this, or she might be reading this herself.

Back to the story. At almost six fifteen, the time other people usually got off from work, the time i'm still working an counting down another 2 more hours before going home, she gave me a call.

Well, she didn't exactly stood me up on this one. She just told me her boyfriend will be joining us, which was not in the initial plan. Almost well known to the whole universe out there, i'm not in good terms with the boyfren, the first reaction would be "Like that ar......then you guys have fun lar...." or "I don't want to be light-bulb lar....."

Kind of felt a tinge of disappointment, really. Is it really appropriate to stood friends off when your special someone call for you during the last minute of the activity you organize?

Is it ok or am i just being ridiculous?

I don't really want to be this negative but this is seriously really disappointing. At least for myself, i will have a better arrangement than this.

And i seriously don't enjoy being light-bulb. It sucks. Makes me feel damn emo of my own love life.


O.O
~~ emo


ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home