Saturday, April 28, 2007

What's That Feeling Again?

Friday night and as usual, it's going to be a lonely one.

Wait. No.

Not this week. It was one of the best Friday night i've ever had in weeks.

I was tired after the day. My eyes were half closed at 10pm. I was suppose to meet her at 1030pm. How am i going to get through the night without being a bore?

I was still tired when we meet. Then we went to a neat place to have a drink. We had wine.

Well, saying we had wine is a bit over rated. I had a bottle, barely. And she finished 3. This is really embarrassing. I was out-drank by a gal. Damn it.

But the night was nice, sweet.

As always, we chatted about everything. I'm glad i made her laughed. That's something i can do with people around me. That's just something i can do. Don't you think?

And the question come. What's that feeling again? i don't remember how it quite felt like, the feeling of liking someone. Guess i've been numb after all these years.

i'm moving on. i think.

Sure felt real, being so fond of someone, so connected. It just felt good.

Just need more time.





ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home