Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Birthdayday ml

// This is not a prank. Just a simple birthday wish to a good friend of mine

Dear Ms. ml,

I know that posting your full name online is a bad thing to do, that is why i did not do it. So please be glad i did not advertise you for free here.

Now now, since you've requested to have a card, and since saving the trees is the IN thing now. Let's just dedicate this blog entry to you.

First thing's first. I'm sorry for not calling you on your actual birthday. Not to say i forgot, but more like i was rather occupied, hence it didn't occur to me when the date was. Although i know explaining myself wouldn't make much difference now. You'll still be pissed and remember this until next year and then you'll remind me i forgot about it last year. So yea, i'm sorry for didn't remember to call you on the actual day.

After the explaining-myself-so-i-won't-feel-so-guilty part, i should formally give you the birthday wish. You know how bad i am with words sometimes. You know how my tongue will get twisted everytime i try telling something flattery in a very honest way. You would also know how sarcastic and impatient i can be at times, so harsh words will come pouring out my mouth. But despite all that, i really do appreciate having you as a friend, and i've always loved you and cared for you, though not in the intimate guys-on-girls type. So i guess i'll just make it simple and hoped that you'll feel what i want to tell you.

Happy Birthday May Lynn.

Now after all the hustle about me forgetting and someone else who forgot about it last year can actually remember the date and call on time this year, i think i should sing you a birthday song. Although i do not have a voice like Josh Groban, or the looks like Shane Wards, or the talents like Wang LeeHom, i really hope you will bear with my duckish-like voice and enjoy my birthday message to you.

But before that, i will have to dig out my webcam, and my microphone first. i can't remember where i've placed them. Well. when i do find them i'll just record myself and upload the file to YouTube, and broadcast to the world.

Hey, maybe i'll be like Marie Digby with the Umbrella song.





ChiM

5 Comments:

  • THANKS!!! Very efficient I see...keep this attitude at work and Im sure your boss will like you. Hehehe!!

    I like your para on explaining-myself-so-that-I-wont-feel-guilty. You really can read my mind. That's good and I shall keep this short.

    Thanks for allowing a dedication made to me on this blog....Great to have you as a friend too! Lastly, do remember next year!! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 07, 2008  

  • mm.. very sweet. shall be expecting one in october!
    great way to express ur sincerity at times as somehow we know it takes more effort to blog than to sms.haha

    btw.. i have my new site too.
    bisingblabbers.blogspot.com :P

    miz A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

  • -ml-
    What makes you think i'm not keeping the efficient attitude at work. i can tell you i work 100 times more efficient than you can imagine, but still i'm not my boss' pet. it's not that easy being an engineer....

    Amanda
    added you to my list of favorite people. when are you coming to stay the nite with me?

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, April 10, 2008  

  • stay the nite with you? gulp.. have to ask daddy mommy first la.. hehe

    sure, will arrange and make it possible on one of the weekends ya !

    By Blogger Amanda, at Thursday, April 10, 2008  

  • ei...i dun mean the hanky-panky 'stay the nite'...i meant coming visit me in ipoh in more than a 1 day trip....

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home