Saturday, May 10, 2008

Most Unexpected

I'm in a dazed now, not knowing how to decide for my own future.

Have you ever plan for one thing & try your very best to make sure that thing that you planned for will materialized but then in the end it doesn't really work out, then you just moved on knowing that you've tried your best and everything else will be left to God to decide?

And so you have moved on, having new goals to strive towards, looking forward for other things to happen in your life. When you think everything is going well, all of a sudden the previous thing that you tried so hard to try make it come true just pop out of no where, offering you a whole new opportunity to involve yourself in it.

But you've moved on. You have new goals in life now, new dreams. And you have moved on from the things that you've tried to make work but didn't happen.

When this happen to you, how do you decide? Do you continue on with your new dreams for now, or postpone the new dreams and make way for the old one?

i was striving hard, trying to get a place in a local university for a master course, but since my application went in late without complete requirements & paperwork, i gave up hope knowing that they management of the university will reject my application anyway.

Then i move on, make new plans, start new business, and when i least expect it, a mail from the university came, noticing me of my success in my application for the course. Now, i have other plans in line to do, my liquidity is bound to be channeled for other usage, and i've divided my time almost so evenly for my current dreams. How do i make a choice?

Although i believe if i manage to think this through myself, making no mistake over my decision and never regret about the decision made any time in the future, i would grow up a slight bit, i also believe i may not be able to think this through myself.

So what do you think my friend? Should i or should i not do?



ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home