Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How Much Have I Changed?

Sometimes i feel like i've changed a lot from the person i remember i was. Then again, sometimes i see myself in the mirror and i see the same old me a few years back.

Sometimes i thought i've grown up a lot to have more patience in everything i do, and the people around me. Then again, i see myself losing my temper on someone i care so much in my life.

Sometimes i thought those people around me are naive and childish, that all they think about is their relationship problems and those small little things that don't even count as problems. Then again, i'm reflect on myself and i don't find myself being anymore mature and rational.

As far as i know, i'm not the same person i know i am a few years back, but then again, how different am i now?

People always say, it's good to change for the better, but how do i know if i've changed to be better?

I guess now is one of those occasional times when i feel emo and starts thinking about unnecessary things that don't bother me too much when i'm normal. I do feel emo from time to time, i can't stay hyper forever you know?

I really think it's about time for me to grow up.



ChiM

1 Comments:

  • change.. i guess we all do at some point in life.

    good or bad? it is to be perceived by people who are affected by it..

    it's healthy to be emo once in a while.. i do too. haha

    By Blogger Amanda, at Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home