Monday, October 13, 2008

Short Short Short

Arrgghh.....i'm hit with writer's block. So many times i've written something halfway and then i don't know what to say. When that happens, i stop writing & delete everything i've typed.

I used to write about how i feel. Ever since i've started working, my feelings have gone from exciting to alsmot completely blank.

There are so many things i'd like to complain about but all of a sudden, it all just go blank. There are so many things i would be angry about, but just after a blink of an eye, it all just go blank.

So it's precise to put on my facebook status "Chim is feeling BLANK".

But today, i'm feeling tired, and amused. I was supposed to be very busy this week, but just a twist of fate, my "very busy week" turns my "very busy next week".

And i was thinking to take next friday off to go down KL. Seems like the plan needs to be called off. Hopefully i can still go on Saturday.

Anyhow, this is all i can write about today. Hit with the block again. Blank again.


ChiM

1 Comments:

  • hey chim !!!
    thanks for the comment you left at my blog :P dint know you still read my blog or perhaps you happen to drop by my blog tonight ~~ haha

    thanks yea..
    same to you..all the best

    add me at facebook alright?

    Christyn Lee or
    joyfulgal86@hotmail.com

    you'll find me :)

    thanks!

    regards,
    Christyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, October 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home