Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Ox-spicious 2009

Well, it's almost over the celebration of the 2009 Ox-spicious year. Well, this lunar year started off in a very different way then all those years i've been celebrating so many years before.

They bad part is, the economy is still a slum. My company is already embarking on the voluntary separation scheme thingy. I'll get my pay-cut starting next month if i'm still keeping my job then. Still busy like hell at work. Having not enough rest for the past week. Shoes & slippers died off on me. Neck & shoulder pain. Didn't see May Lynn over CNY this year.

Well, the good part of it is that i started off with getting lots of angpow and blessings from a number of people i care about and they care about me. Then i had some really great gatherings with friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues, family, relatives & more friends.

Amanda drop by Ipoh with her Sis Alicia over the weekend. I had a great time meeting up with old friends from uni time. Too bad there wasn't enough time to show her around town more. I think i'm quite bad as a tour guide, couldn't get her to try out our most famous white coffee. I sure do hope she enjoyed herself over this short trip. i know i enjoyed it alot.

i asked my good friend in my company today if she thought i was different from the person i was almost 3 years back when she first know me. She say i didn't change too much, just happier.

i know who i got to thank for being this way. Definitely not my boss or my job. You know i'm talking about you right?

Thank you for making me so happy.




ChiM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home