Thursday, May 14, 2009

Desperate for Another Job

Need i say more about what i'm not happy about? i seriously am desperate to get another job.

Really hope the interview the other day went well. Got to pray hard that i got the job instead of the other guys who were on the interview list as well. May the best man wins.

i got all cranky at work today simply because my boss say i wasn't proactive enough. i may not be the most productive person in the whole plant but not proactive enough? Look who's talking to me about being proactive. But fine, i swallow it and continue doing nothing in the office because all my projects are on-hold. Another thing i hated about my job.

Then he called me in to his office & give me shit about me giving him wrong information that he wanted me to get but in fact he gave wrong instructions on what he actually wanted. Fire-cracker neck me just exploded and shouted. Let me just say this is not the 1st ever confrontation i had with my boss with me ending up screaming at him because i was damn pissed with his idiotic idea of doing work.

When this happens one too many times, do you think this is a place you can have a room to grow?

I desperately need another job.




ChiM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home