Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Post about My Weekends

i get this a lot during the weekends, "Didn't go pak toh meh?"

And i normally answer, "Weekends rest day mar...."

Not that i meant that i need a break from my relationship during the weekends, but i really don't know how to answer the question.

The fact is, i meet with SQ everyday after work since i work so near the place she stays. Sometimes we meet during the weekends as well. We'll go out for shopping, or walk around the mall, or catch a movie, or go dive into yummy ipoh food hunt.

So, the question is, does all couples in a relationship go out 'pak-toh' during the weekends only? So i'm all weird because i normally don't?

That is like only celebrating your relationship during Valentine's Day & normal day is normal day.

Love relationship to me is not like birthday; we don't need to celebrate it on a specific day. We celebrate it everyday. We live through it everyday, and be happy & grateful about it because you have someone to love & be loved in return.

Anyway, back to my weekends. Weekends are for my family. It's tradition to spend Sunday morning for breakfast, Saturday evening for dinner, and so forth on the smaller details.

How do you spend your weekends?




ChiM

4 Comments:

  • the most recent weekend? was standing 8 hours looking at kiwi fruits rolling round n round..

    is that any more interesting than yours?

    cheers !!

    By Blogger Amanda, at Monday, May 04, 2009  

  • Facing 4 walls & a door in my room while watching movie/dramas when I'm in Penang >_< ... unless WT is around to go shopping with me (-.-")...but weekends at Klang will be with my family :>

    By Blogger Cheryl Tan Fei Ching, at Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

  • Amanda,
    i'm rily interested to know what kind of kiwi is rolling round n round? r u actually saying kiwi or tat's jz a metaphor? :P

    Cheryl,
    Miss you a lot my friend. call ting out lar...penang is a shopping haven wor....

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

  • work then sleep....:P..tell me bout interesting weekend..ahha

    By Anonymous laney, at Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home