Thursday, June 11, 2009

Durian Durian I *Heart* You

It's the season of the year again, but too bad yesterday night was the 2nd time i've eaten the King of all fruits: The Durian.

I said the 2nd time i ate, but the first time this year to indulge myself since the first time it wasn't really enough and it wasn't really nice.

i can't remember why, probably because both my parents are durian lovers as well. That makes me a freak for durian too.

Well, i just love food, we all know that, especially food with strong taste. Apart from coffee, cheese, mashed potato with bacon (something i find really good, courtesy of SQ), Durian is the next best thing ever.

The smell doesn't bother me, make that before and after i've ate it. The after effect doesn't bother me, which is heaty all over, durian smell lingers on my finger tip, blah blah blah......

Oh well, next time if you're thinking of durian and thinking of looking for some kaki's to go makan with you, now you know there's a kaki in me. Hehe :)





ChiM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home