Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's been a while....

.....since i last wrote anything in my blog.

There wasn't anything special to write about and there wasn't any special feelings that i would like to write about.

Well, that's not true, at least not when the news about Yasmin Ahmad broke out. I missed her still.

My life has been rather flat. Don't get me wrong, life is sometimes great that way. Like the old saying "No News Is Good New".

The only highlight recently would be i'm another year older. This year's birthday celebration is a memorable one. We had dinner, my family and i, the weekend before the actual day, then with my closest colleagues the day before, then with SQ & her family on the actual day. Lots of eating, yes.

And not to forget lots of birthday wishes, that's very touching, seriously.

Not that i don't want birthday presents, but it's really nice that friends that i have not seen for a number of years actually remembers my day, and that thought itself to me is really touching. Thanks guys!





ChiM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home