Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gravity

Lots of things happened around me lately. Not that these kind of things had never happened to anyone before but when it happens to people around you or even worst to you, you will feel the pinch.

Which makes me think that life is short, and when it's not it's pretty fragile. Not that i don't know about this already, but all the things happening lately just became a wake up alarm clock call to me.

i've got to start caring more about the people around me starting now. I've got a lot of friends but then i realize i know nuts about them. i've got a number of relatives and i realize i know nuts about them too. What kind of person am i when i don't know much about my own relatives?

That calls for Operation: Eagle Nest. Objective: Know everything about my friends & relatives like i know myself. Mission: Go visit friends & relatives more often and if possible, live off them for a long period of time to save cost. Reason for project name: No apparent one, just think that it's cool to call a boring mission with a great name. LOL




ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home