Saturday, January 02, 2010

First Post of the Year

Well, 2009 didn't end too badly for me, and 2010 started in a very comfortable manner as well. Of course i'm trying to relate to all the good things that happened only, so that the law of attraction will function properly this new year.

So for 2010, i would like to make a wish and a list of resolution to complete. i wish my family, and friends will be healthy and happy all year round, and this is renewable next year so that my friends will renew their friendship contract with me ya.....hehe :D

In year 2010, i would love to complete the following:

1. Get a really nice Couple-Watch for SQ and myself.
2. Go on a honeymoon vacation to the beach for real, with SQ of course
3. Take mom & dad for the Penang trip i promised :P
4. Be more careful on the road, no more accidents.
5. Refrain from spending unnecessarily. No new phone, no new car, no new laptop.
6. Money saved from (5) will go to the *Bling-Bling* :D
7. Work harder smarter for the long-overdued-promotion the company owe me!
8. Realize that really romantic thingy i'm supposed to do this year. Shh....!!
9. Tune my body age back to the biological age it is supposed to be, if not younger.
10. Watch my words, watch my temper, watch myself!

Happy 2010~!!





ChiM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home