Tuesday, December 13, 2005

JutDoiSiongDiu

As a daily reader and a fan to JutDoiSiongDiu, i usually will post some comments and feedback to this interesting blog. This particular time, my comment was taken as part of an entry . i was dumbfounded of course because i never thought they would do that. So here's the link to this particular article. Here.

But before you click on the link, let me do warn you. This blog contains incomprehensible English characters put together to form some pronunciation similar to a chinese dialect called Cantonese. So please do make sure you know how to read english character and understand a little bit of Cantonese first before you proceed. But if by any chance you don't know how to read English characters (dumbass!!) or don't understand Cantonese (mm hai guar...!!), you can still continue on clicking the URL. It's a very interesting blog. Really. Read it yourselves.

Wait, not yet finish warning. This blog also contains EXPLICIT content and thus, make sure you are above 18 to view this. This blog is definitely not for the faint heart because they won't and definitely I won't be find responsible for you die laughing in front of your PC. So please make sure your doctor already give you permission or you already taken your medication first before you read it.

Ok, i think i'm almost done for now. You can start reading that blog now. But please, please come back to the 2nd half of the entry once you are done there, okay?

Now, 2nd half.
Want to post the lyrics for a very nice song. This song is by Bob Carlisle, Butterfly Kisses. Not a new song as well, but I would just like to remind everyone of this nice song so it will not be forgotten. Read the lyrics & enjoy the beautiful meaning behind it. If you got the song, listen to it, sing along with it. If you don't find it because it's really a nice song.

Butterfly Kisses-Bob Carlisle

There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's
daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes and
I thank god for all the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her
hair; "Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
In all that I've done wrong I know I must
have done something right to deserve a hug
every morning and butterfly kisses at night.

Sweet 16 today
She's looking like her mama a little more everyday
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and make-up from ribbons and curls
Trying her wings out in a great big world.

But I remember
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer; sticking
little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you, Daddy, But if you
don't mind I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time."
With all that I've done wrong I must have done
something right to deserve her love every morning
and butterfly kisses at night.

All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Precious butterfly.
Spread your wings and fly.

She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking and I said "I'm not
sure-I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over & gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there,
Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk my down the aisle, Daddy-it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry!"

Oh, with all that I've done wrong I must have
done something right.
To deserve your love every morning and butterfly
kisses-I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.

I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses.

So, from the lyrics it's obvious what the song is about rite? So gals, please be more aware of your dads' emotions & feelings when you get married someday ya. Be sweet to them, okay? Whereas guys, don't think of being a father so soon, okay. I mean DON'T be a father so soon. You are still young, alrite?

ChiM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home