Saturday, December 03, 2005

Industrial Training Program II

Well, just an update with my ITP in Actinium Networks. Well, I'm still working on the printer. First I must take back the remark I always make about the printer: "STUPID PRINTER!!"

Well, i realize the printer is actually damn smart. Knowing what it can do actually amazes me a little. This cute little printer is capable of:

i. Printing text in 4 different sizes
ii. Printing JIS-Kanji characters
iii. Printing bar-codes
iv. Printing graphic blocks
v. Doesn't require ink (thermal printer mar, where got need ink wan?)

Now, then again. If it's so smart, how come i keep calling it stupid then? If it's smart, then does that mean i'm dumb?

Well, of course i'm not dumb. I'm just slightly less smart than genius. Afterall, i'm somewhat intelligent in most ways.

Well, i realize the reason is i was given the wrong data sheet to work with. WTF!!! I mean, it's like someone told you to cook fried rice but the ingredients given is meehoon. It's like asking you drink soup with a fork. It's like telling you to learn Java but they provide you with Sejarah Dunia. WTF...!! Waste so much of my time some more screw me slow wor!!

No, you can't blame me! How would i know that's not the correct data-sheet? If i teach you French but i told you it's Spanish, you'll still go around believing you know Spanish. Am i not right? I'm not to blame.

Maybe they didn't know? Mm....fairly unacceptable. Why? They buy wan mar they don't know what module wan meh?

Well, anyway. Once i got hold of the correct data-sheet, the things i took 3-4 weeks to do, i done it within 3 hours. See, waste my time only. Some more screw me wor. Bad idea...!!

Fine, i'll just leave it aside considering trainee got screwed is nothing much. Anyway, talking about my company. Well, it's not a bad place to work in actually. Like a colleague of mine said today, "People from Actinium can withstand above average amount of stress compared to other people". I totally understand why he said that.

Despite this pushy fact, it's actually a great place to learn things up. You'll get a lot of opportunities to learn up new things you never got chance to learn before ever in your life. That's a great thing right?

Anyway, something came up today. There's an open-house of some sort for all FSBM workers or people working in FSBM or something like that lar. Shu Hong kind of stumble upon it while going toiet so the 3 of us just go out to have a look.....and a taste as well. Then ShuHong, he SMS-ed a colleague of us and told them about the free meal. So 70% of the people in the office came out to dine.

Well, i'm not sure if it's the last day of Ramadhan celebration, but anyway, i just love the hospitality of Malay culture. They're like welcoming everyone to their house whenever there's any functions. This is something us chinese should learn up. HOSPITALITY.

Anyway, got to go find Mr Chow. My appointment with him is way overdue. Not going to miss this session. Sweet dreamz everyone.

ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home