Monday, November 28, 2005

...:::E-BoX:::...

The past weekend was a splendid one. It makes me don't want the weekend to end so fast. Well, to start off, trip to Penang was cancel because there's only 2 of us going. 2 is just too "BIG" a number for a trip so we cancelled it. Actually we only postponed it to further dates lar....will still go Penang wan!

Since Penang is a No-No on the weekend menu, I reserved my free weekend time for a very special friend of mine. This girl, don't be fooled by her appearance like a small little girl, she's a bear mother capable of sending an army of bears to bite ur a** off. So beware!! She's no other than our most beloved Adeline Kee.

Well, we started the Saturday by meeting at of all places, Mid Valley. When everyone is finally there, we went to lunch of course. Guess where.

Pizza Hut.

I'm not saying it's not nice okay, just that eating there with everything from Adeline's purse......paiseh leh! Anyway, we got her a cake from Bread Talk. A chocolate cake to be precise, so i guess she loved it a lot. Actually we took a lot of pictures that day but not from my camera. Therefore, i've got to hold the pictures for a little while before i post those up.

After the meal, we went for a movie; Just Like Heaven. In my opinion, the movie is just nice. Comedic, sweet, just like the title. Of course I won't be talking about this movie now. I've got some other thing to talk about. My Sunday.

How should I start? Well, we depart from Cyberjaya at 1pm...yada yada yada.....! Heck! Let's start with lunch. We ate Korean food in a restaurant in Amcorp Mall, which I sort of forgot the name already. Well, actually I didn't take the initiative to remember it also lar....*blush*

Today our main characters are the 5 of us. OBK, my Ah Jeh, my Ah Mui, YC & of course me. We actually start singing at around 315pm until 9pm. Straight 6 hours more or less.

Lisa & Kar Leng

My Ah Jeh I'm sure I've talk so much more than a lot about her here but I can't remember talking about my Ah Mui yet. Well, behold Lisa, my Ah Mui....*TADA!!!*

Looking Away From Me

OBK still choosing what to eat. I looked at him & i feel he looked so cute in serious mode. So i shoot him.
OBK choosing what to eat

This is YC. She's the loudest voice most of the time but when food comes, her volume sort of turned down a little.
Yummy Ice Lemon Tea

Well, of course this will be me since i counted 5 just now. My face? Everyone knows i'm not good looking lar okay so no need spoil your appetite lar...!!
Malu Ni...!!

Next will be K-Singing time.

I took this when we just got there. Everyone is still energetic but paiseh to sing loud.
4 of them

So, OBK took the role to break the ice. I mean look at him pose. For sure there's nothing you wouldn't dare to show after he had done that.
Poser Keat

This is YC & Lisa but Lisa don't want to look at me wor....!!
YC & Lisa

My Jeh in intense concentration with the song. Shh.....listen.
Kar Leng Singing Love Song

But still i went to kacau her sing *Evil Laugh*
Jeh & Me

They didn't kacau my Jeh lar but they kacau me to take pictures for them.
3 Sisters?

Here i am, duet with OBK a.k.a. Poser-Keat but him without the pose in this picture.
Guy Duet
Guy Duet Again

What? You miss his pose? Alright, have all you want okay....!
Hiao

This is Happy-YC with Poser-Keat.
Err....Duet?

She say the reason she's so happy is because she's looking at a leng-zai wor. Of course she don't mean me lar. So it must be.....
Happy-YC & Poser-Keat Again

They were having so much fun taking pictures, i couldn't resist joining in the fun.
YC & Me

Beauty & the Beast
Lisa & Me

Sisters
Sisters-Sisters
Lovable Sisters

So towards the end, Poser-Keat & me sings the last song, "Ging Goh Gam Kuk" and i tell you, my friend here is gonna be the next Malaysian Idol if not the World Idol.
Malaysian Idol 3

Well, that's about it for the day in E-Box. So towards the end before we left for dinner at nearby mamak, i couldn't resist to ask YC one question. I asked her,

"I leng-zai or not?".

Here's her answer.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
Laughing

I'm not gonna ask her a second time ever again!

My camera ran out of battery as i didn't charge it to full before we went out. I kind of forgotten about my camera. If not, more pictures should be up today. But anyway, it's definitely a fun day out with the gang. I love you all.

ChiM

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home