Friday, December 09, 2005

Here As Always

I want to post in Canto, but all my friends keep complaining that it's so freaking hard to comprehend it. So what to do? I got to fulfil the crowd wan mar. Or maybe i won't post a full entry using Canto only lar. I think the second options sounds better rite? I mean, anyhow also, it's always Cantonese Speaking here wan!!

Well anyway, i'm thinking of changing the layout of my blog. But having already choose a template from the blogger site. Maybe i'll get it done this weekend while staying home in Cyberjaya. Coming Monday is a holiday too but got no where to go with my wallet left only a hundred ringgit.

Well, here now. Haven't got the chance to post anything for the past few days. Monday i was sick again. Food poisoning. Courtesy of HB3 side stall's Nasi Goreng Pattaya i had for dinner the night before. How sick am i? Well, i woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain at my abdomen, and feeling nauseous. I sprint to the toilet to puke for like 2 times in half-an-hour time before going to Putrajaya Hospital. Luckily my award winning roomie is in to save me, else i might kill the both of us by drowning the room in my puke.

Tuesday i've got no choice but to go back to work again since my mc was only for 1 day. Yeah, i was so damn sick that time to realize i needed 2 days to rest. Hey, it's the middle of the night and i'm sick. How can a sick person think straight in the middle of the night? Well, anyway, i still went ahead to work but surprisingly the puking was over, replaced by throbbing headache & needle-piercing eye-pain. Guess it's from the excessive sleeping i had from the sick day at home. But all in all, Tuesday was fine with nothing much bad things happening around me.

Wednesday was work day at UiTM, Shah Alam again. This time it's not just visit, it's really work. Just like in KUiTTOH, Batu Pahat that time, we climbed up the roof tops of several buildings to set up the antennas for wireless coverage in the campus area. The sun was particularly hot that day. It's not like i hated the sun or what. I love sunshines. I just don't like it when it's on top of me, throwing fireballs at me. But nevertheless, testing the coverage was fun.

Thursday was work at UiTM again but this time it's ShuHong & me to go. It's just coverage testing around the campus area, just like those telecommunication engineers taking a handphone walking along the street to test for coverage, those scenarios. Easy but boring. No need to climb up the roof tops today.

Night time was heart-to-heart sharing of Zhen & me at library foyer. I missed her a lot from not seeing her the past few days. I enjoy talking to her now, really. Everytime i talk to her now, i found out she grows up a little from the bad habits he had before. I'm glad for her. Really. Really hope to see her again for dinner on Monday.

That's almost everything about my activity for the last few days. Today is already Friday. Weekends are just ahead & Monday is another holiday. Hope this weekend at home won't be too bering & hope that i won't be alone at home.

ChiM

2 Comments:

  • Chim Wai Choong...dont say your this friend din post any comments ok.

    Seems like you've been getting weak since you started your training. You are getting all kind of sickness. Do take care of yourself coz I dont encourage you to make that an excuse not to go work. Heheh!! Really la, take care

    I know you from MMU, but when you work at your client's, dont la spell wrongly the entity's name. KUiTTHO and not KUiTTOH.Hahaha!! Respect wei!!

    Good time management eh...at night still got time to have some sharing session. Not bad eh. Hehehe!!

    -you know who i am coz you asked me to put in comments-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 16, 2005  

  • alamak, put la name. i know who you are lar but you can put name wan u know? :P

    thanks lor for posting comments. i spelt KUiTTHO wrongly in the entry ya? cham lor like tat....paiseh ya,not i dun respect k, it's i din notice. You know lar sometimes din notice wan mar.

    Come, let's watch Gubra in March next year together :D

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Friday, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home