Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thanks Thanks & Thanks

This will be kind a short post. I mean at least shorter than those i previously posted up.

I got a new header picture, and Christyn say she liked it. I'm contented she got no complaint over it. She keep telling me the bright-green picture with red wording is damn ugly not nice. She keep telling me it's too bright, it's too green, and the red wordings are too red.

So now, after changing the header picture, she tell me she liked it. Do you like it?

Well, i didn't design the picture of course. First of all, i cant read chinese. Secondly, i'm a square, boring person with no creativity at all. So, it would be impossible for me to design the header.

That is why, i wish to acknowledge my friend, NeoX, for being so open heartedly sending me her design. I hope she don't mind me using it this way. So, before any official lawyer letter arrived at my doorstep, i want to acknowledge that this is her work. Hopefully she sue me over sexual harrassment something else.

And then, i would like to thank Christyn for giving me opinions on the background. If you think it's not nice or damn ugly. Blame her.

Kidding lar. Don't blame her lar. She's innocent. She just give me her opinions only. I'm the one who decide to use it in the end, rite? So if not nice, please tell me, okay. Then, i'll know i have successfully annoyed someone again.

The main "thank you" i wanted to say out today, will be for my fellow colleagues in my internship company, Actinium Network. We went lunch just now in Alamanda. They were all so kind to treat us to pizza at Pizza Hut.

Of course got take picture lar. But i havent edit them yet. Still in my PC. Of course lor, i'm still in office now. This will be the last time i'm blogging in the office.

Just want to thank you everyone for everything. Being very touchy-wouchy now. So, if you think i'm gay, yes, i'm feeling gayish now. So, everyone just put your hand in the air and shout HEY~!~!~!~!



ChiM

3 Comments:

  • ChiM ChiM..

    U're WELCOME!!
    no need thx me so many times geh.. feel so paiseh tim ..haha.. i liked it :) so much better than the one before tis...hahaha.. ok ..not trying to say ur design charr.. :P
    mayb alot of ppl will hate this new look.. juz I LIKE IT.. then SORRY lo..then my taste sux.. haha

    well hope you have a very happy Chinese New Year la :)
    will catch up with ur CNY after u're back on9 after CNY ..haha
    ENJOY lorr!!

    ~Chris-tyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, January 25, 2006  

  • ~louyau
    Happy Chinese New Year to you too =P

    ~christyn
    mz thank you wan coz you give me priceless opinions mar.

    Happy CNY to you too. I'm going home thurday nite. Hope you get lots of hung-pau ya :D

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, January 26, 2006  

  • sure i won't man Bark Bark~!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home