Saturday, January 14, 2006

Male Bonding Session

This is a belated post from last Tuesday. This is the one where i went out with my housemates to One Utama for some shopping. Yeah, the one where i walked whole day just to get a t-shirt and a polo t-shirt. No pants.

NO PANTS~!~!~!

The one i finally like don't even have my size. No lar, i'm not fat, and that's the problem. They got bigger sizes when i wear 30 inches waist. Fine. Fed up jor. I already decided to wear my old jeans this year. Don't care jor.

Anyway, we set out to 1U quite late that day. So we went for lunch at a food court in SS24. Nothing much special about this place. Food court with a lot of seats, a lot of choices. That's all. I ordered Curry Noodle & Chinese Tea.

Tea
Noodle

That time was already 3pm. After lunch, it's already time for our main focus of the day. Shopping. *Wheeeeee~!~!~!~!*

As usual, jam when you try to get into 1U, jam again when you try to get out.

1U
Jam


Mission for the day: Shopping for Chinese New Year clothes.

Team Member: OBK, JL, KF, ChiM


JL was the one that bought the most clothings that day. He got a few shirts, even pants also got his size, when he's even thinner than me. NOT FAIR~!~!~!

KF bought a few t-shirts too, and a very nice jacket/coat for a very low price.

OBK bought some shirts, long sleeves and also the very nice jacket/coat that's the same with KF.

I, being the most pity, only got myself 1 bloody t-shirt and 1 bloody dog colar shirt.


O.-


Our dinner was at a very nice mamak at SS24 as well. i think someone had already blog about this place before, so don't wana do any review about it. It's the place somewhere near the LKW old campus, famous for their Ribena Lychee & pasta.

Guess you already know which mamak, rite?

And guess you already know who already blog about this place also rite?

Anyway, ordered Ribena Lychee (Duh, nice mar~!~!~!) and also Pasta Ham Cheese Black-Pepper(Yummy *drooling).

Ribena Lychee
Pasta

So, that is all about it of the day. The most funny part about the day was when my roomie, Tay, sent me an sms telling me he successfully helped me bid an AbGymnic product from Lelong, for the price of RM3.

Bloody RM3 only. WTF~!~!~!~!

AbGymnic

I can't even have a proper lunch with RM3 and here i bought ths piece of self-electrocuting piece of crap for RM3.

I remember i saw this thing once on Smartshop selling for hundred over ringgit. I wonder if it's the same one. =P

ChiM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home