Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Belated 2006 New Year Post Part 1

First and foremost, i would like to apologize for not being able to update this blog earlier. As you can see from my pet pig, Oinky, i was strucked down with flu. Luckily it wasn't that serious at all, but it refrained me from sitting up straight for too long. Why? Imagine waterfall & my nose. That's why!

Well, when everyone's done with where they went for new year celebration, and all those new year resolution stuffs, i was just about to get started with it. Call me lagger, call me slow. I don't care, because i got reasons to be so slow. Im sick, damn it! Not my choice to be sick, but i was definitely sick. Bah!

Anyway, as Oinky mention in his first ever post in his entire life, i went out. True, i also did mention that i did not want to go squeeze. I'm too "old" for that now. I went out to have a drink with some friends, in Seremban.

Well, the place we went was Central Cafe & Lounge. It's kind of like those Hong-Kong style restaurant that's blooming like crazy in our nation everywhere. The funny thing is, even the choices in the menus are the same. I've tried out a few of these restaurant. It's not bad at all actually, but that's my opinion lar. You can try it out & let me know how you feel.

Back to the topic. Central Cafe & Lounge. Errm, well, it's not a big restaurant. Kinda small actually but the environtment is quite fine. Anyway, i'm not here to review the food or the restaurant. I'm here to show pictures!! Yeay!!

Central Cafe & Lounge


Actually, there's really nothing much to talk about a friends' gathering right? I'll just get some more pictures and be the narrator as it goes on, okay? Now, here's one with the 3 friends, Sandy, Siu-Wen & Zhen

Gal-Friends

When we came in, this cafe require us to pay an entrance fee of RM10, but we can get a free drink & a party pack. So here's the gals playing.

Party People
Birthday Cake

We didn't all arrive together. We're like separated into 4 groups of arrival. So as time gets nearer to 12am, the more people arrive to our small little gathering.

Gal-Friends+1

And a bit later on....

The Group

As usual, i'm not in the picture, because i have to hold the camera. Besides, i don't look good on screen. That's why when you look at this picture, you'll find something missing. Yeah, something that makes this picture feel incomplete. Yeah, that's me. Wahaha...!!!

Anyway, when the last group of guys arrive, we start ordering boost. I didn't want to drink at first, because i really can't take alcohol. Not that i'm religious or what, it's just that i'm afraid i might embarrass myself by puking everywhere after 1 bottle. But since they insisted, i had a bottle.

No, nothing happened. I did not embarrass myself. Maybe a little but not enough to make everyone look at me. Just a little.

Carlsberg Bottle

I really only had 1 bottle. But the guys are such a good drinker they went for 2nd round. This is what it looks like after 1st round.

After 1st round

Unfortunately, i forgot to take the picture after 2nd round, but it's just a barrel more of bottles. Yeah, only that much.

We left after the band sang their last song, and when Central is calling it a day. We went for supper after that at nearby mamak. But of course we took pictures outside Central first. Since the post i never get into any pictures with anyone, this is my first picture of the year.

Zhen & Zong

Do ask me how to make the effect. I find this picture looks a lot like those scene in movies where you dreamt about some sweet dreams. You know those blurry effects, those fog-like thingy that keep lurking around in front the camera. I think you get what i mean.

Anyway, stay tuned for tomorrow's post on the star of tomorrow.

ChiM

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home