Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Birthday

It's the 23rd. It's a special day. How special? It's the birthday of a very special friend of mine. She appeared on this blog a few time, not as a blogger, but as a guest. Yes, you may remember her when i tell you her name. She's the one and only, Hui-Zhen.

Happy Birthday!

Here's a little poem to brighten up your day. It's called "Happy Birthday to a Special Friend.

Happy birthday to a special friend.
All my love to you this precious day!
Part of me knows just what I should say;
Part perhaps some deeper word would send.
You're the strand on which I silent write
Before my dreams are swept far out to sea.
In you there's room to canter and run free,
Restoring my lost sense of space and light.
To me you are a place where I can stay,
Hanging out to watch the rush of time,
Drawing in the sand a lazy line
Along which I can go my own sweet way.
You are my sun and shade, my bread and wine.


Hope you like it.

Not only is this day a special occasion to her, it's a special day for me too. Why?

Because i'm finally going back to my hometown in Ipoh. It's been like ages since the last time i got home. What's even happier is i'm going to meet my hometown friends for a gathering. This is going to be a happy time. For sure there's going to be like tonnes of pictures to see next week!

Anyway, won't be here until next Monday. So, you boys & gals, enjoy yourself this Christmas. Play safe, no matter what you play. Merry Christmas.

~ps: Santa, i hope you are coming down my specially made for you chimney back at home, kay! Don't make me ring up Mrs Clause. HOHOHO.....!!!

ChiM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home