Saturday, December 17, 2005

Steamboat Buffet

This is actually what happen back on Thursday night. Couldn't find the time to resize the pictures and upload it to Photobucket. But, hey it's the weekend now, Saturday to be precise. I have all the time in the world to do this now. Don't think i'm a pathetic lonely nerd who never got to go out from my room during weekends. I'm not pathetic. Lonely maybe, nerd a little but totally not pathetic. I'm here this Saturday because i'm going for KingKong tomorrow. Will update about it later after it really happened.

For now, let's talk about the famous steamboat buffet located opposite Hakka Village Restaurant in Serdang. Yeah, that place, again. I know. I didn't make the decission, okay. It wasn't me, i'm not pointing finger to anyone but it's absolutely not me. I don't get to make the call. My role that night was a friend who tag along, as well as a driver, as well as a photographer, as well as a bodyguard. Yeah, busy night, i know. That's what a cool guy like me got to do most of the time. I'm not a nerd.

First of all, let me introduce the main characters of the day. From left, Lily, Bong, Jane & Amanda.
The Gals

Posing at the table when we just want to start the dinner. When the table is still clean. When we are still starving.
The Gals again

Here's how things look like when the raw food is just dumped into the pot, and we are waiting for it to boil. Of course we can do the grilling but then i wanted to take a "starter" picture first.
Getting Started

I'm sure everyone is familiar with these yellow ball, rite? No it's not durian ice-cream. Aiyor, come on lar. I thought you're smart. Don't know what's that meh?
Durian Ice-cream?

Whoa, the food got ready so fast. Look at all the colouful mouth-watering, waist fattening, face-sweating, wallet-drenching food inside the pot. Can't stop the temptation to stuff everything into my mouth & go for another round. Yummy! Actually till today i'm still felling full. Damn it!
~~Itadakimasu~~!!

A bigger picture you that you can properly see their face. This is Bong.
Bong

This is Lily.
Lily

This is Amanda.
Amanda

This is Jane.
Jane

Look at them. They looked like they don't know i'm taking a picture of them. Actually they are aware of it. Some more can act so natural wor. Professional models i guess they are.

This is them posing with "Lai Liu Har" and Baby Tomato.
The Gals again & again
Again? Where am i?

I've got to show you this. Scallops. So BIG!! Idon't get to eat oyster, so mer eat scallops first lor. Hehe....
Scallops
Scallops also

I'm the only guy that night. I don't eat much everyone knows that. So it's the Gals who gobbled down most of the food laid on the table that night. I mean, look at that stack of plates. It was full of food but now they stacked it up to tell how much we've eaten. Amazing isn't it?
Burrp...!!

Here they are posing at Lily's car when we were leaving. Everyone was so full, we can barely walk straight. We ate a full 3 hours at least.
1, 2, 3, 4

So that's about it. The summary of the whole night. But here's a compliment. A picture of Jane which i took while she was taking food. I think it's kinda nice to shoot it this way. You know, my style ain't shooting people. I'm more towards special stuffs. So this is something different from the different things i usually do.
Lovely Jane

Await updates on KingKong. I know lar a lot of people watched it already, so if i say i'm going to watch it also there's nothing special about it. So, i'm gonna tell you guys a bit where i'm going to watch it tomorrow.

Here.

ps~Remember to feed oinky when u finish reading my entries ya. I want to pump him to be fatter.

ChiM

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home