Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Wish-List

Now, today is already the 20th of December, which also means it's just a few days more to Christmas. So, have you done your shopping for this time of year yet? Yes? No? Well, anyway, Christmas is just a holiday to me, honestly speaking. However, i do respect those who really treat Christmas as a day to give, rather than take.

Yeah, i mean Santa of course. Who you think i was talking about? You? Heck! This Santa old man is like how old? I don't know, but he's been around like ages. He's even older than my Grandparents anyway. But i think i haven't been good enough. He never bring me any presents at all.

Or is it maybe the socks i hung by my window is kinda stinks?

Or maybe i didn't hang any socks all these years!

Wait, my house don't even have a chimney to start from, how can old man Santa get in? No wonder i don't get any presents all these years!

Now, i'm pretty sure i'm very good along the year, this year. I even installed a chimney for Santa to climb into my house. I promise i'll get a clean pair of socks. Yummy Chipsmore cookies & milk as well. I'm this nice so i think Santa should get me something this year.

Well, everyone have got a wish list, i have my own too. Here's what i want.


****************************************


Dear Santa, i've been good lately,
I hope you are free to notice me,
For my present i won't be greedy,
Maybe just send me a Lamborghini.

I hope you didn't hear wrongly,
Later you send me a Savvy,
Not that i will get angry,
Just that Lambo is cooler for me.

Or maybe send me a Ferrari,
Or at least a Honda City,
I hope you don't be stingy,
You come once a year only.

If can i also wan't more money,
Maybe let me hit lottery,
If not then just send me some jewelleries,
Diamond, emerald & red rubies.

As for my family,
Hope they don't often get sickly,
And also take care of their safety,
And please let them be more happy.

For all my friends in Uni,
I wish them to stay young & pretty,
To the guys also, not gals only,
May them stay as silly as me.

For my housemates & my roomie,
Give them awards for being nice to me,
For being kind and friendly,
And don't mind me being silly.

Friends outside Uni,
You guys are also special to me,
Got time come out for tea,
Don't forget must keep contact ni!

For my colleagues in ITP,
Hope they don't stress so easily,
Because if they get too moody,
They cannot work properly.

And for the people in other country,
I hope they won't be hungry,
Give them shelter, maybe my Oinky,
Give them joy, keep them happy.

Merry Christmas!


****************************************

I know lar my wish-list very long. Santa long time didn't send me anything mar. So i hope he one shot can compensate my loss all these years lor. Some more i got ask things for you guys also mar. I didn't selfish wor.

Anyway, an update of my plan this Christmas would be, i won't be in Cyberjaya. Instead, i will be heading home to Ipoh to meet up with some friends. Looking forward to meet them, since I can't remember when was the last time meeting them. Anyway, i hope your Christmas is enjoyable too.

Try something new this Christmas, try to give out to those you love, those you care for. This is a good chance to make a move to show them how much you care.

Have an enjoyable Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!

ChiM

9 Comments:

  • Santa did not send you a gift because you are a Buddha ma.. You never pray to Jesus.. :D winks*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

  • Well, first of all, i'm not a Buddha, i'm a Buddhist. Buddha is someone enlightened, while i haven't reach there yet.

    Secondly, although Christmas was said to be the day Jesus was born, Santa Clause wasn't in the story. Santa was later on added into the whole scenario when a fat guy drop a bag of gold coin into the home of the poor on Christmas day, or some similar storyline.

    Thirdly, i believe Christians pray to God, not to Jesus. Sometimes they pray to Mary too, but Jesus...? i'm not so sure. Someone shed me some light here?

    Lastly, Ms Chan, why you don't want put name lar?

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

  • Hehhee..Santa Claus is created by coca-cola..de original 1 is St Nicholas who donate to de poor..:P
    Correct me if I am wrong.;P

    oh yeah..Chim i got christmas list for u 2..:P I wan 'your' oinky..:))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

  • ~Eunice
    Yeah, write 'em gurl, write 'em long!!

    ~lanez
    you are no longer bumbz but bunbz....!! Wahahahaa....
    Yeah, the fat guy is St Nicholas. I forgot his name. Thx ya :D
    But i didn't know Santa was created by Coca-cola...!!

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

  • So long of your christmas wish list. Haha. Santa gives 1 wish for each person only ler ..... :p

    By Blogger jesslynn, at Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

  • Wah.. guess I need to borrow one of your paragraphs to be put in my list already... wont be greedy.. as paragraph 4 is enough...:p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 22, 2005  

  • Hahaha,...great of you to drop by. Health is the greatest wealth mar. For sure i won't forget my family, and i know you didn't forget yours too :)

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, December 22, 2005  

  • great poem!! hope that all ur wishes come true. as for the car, i think u better work hard and earn money to but it urself!! haha!! tiada apa yang datang bergolek tanpa usaha yang setimpal!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, December 27, 2005  

  • Hehe, thx Kak Chan. i will berusaha wan lar. Ganbatte~~

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Tuesday, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home