Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've Been Tagged!!

I was writing my post for today when suddenly my friend, Christyn, message me over YM & told me that i've been tagged. Here's the conversation:

Christyn: wahahahha
Christyn: u've been tagged
Me: tagged?
Me: where where?
Me: :-o
Christyn: hahaha
Christyn: :p
Christyn: ;;) my blog lo
Christyn: haha
Me: izit...?
Me: y u tag me?
Me: :((
Christyn: haha
Christyn: i like ak
Christyn: :P
Christyn: no need to cry gua
Me: :((:((:((

So you see, i've got no choice but to answer the questions. Long long questions. *Sigh*



* Age turned in 2005?:


Err......wait......*count count count*.....22


* Did you change your hair in 2005? How?

Hell yeah.....let it grew the longest ever in this lifetime, but people told me it's looks ugly. I missed it now though


* The best part of 2005?:

2nd half of 2005. The first half was rough, there's a lot of things that i need to deal with & cope with. Now it's all much better now.


* The worst part of 2005?:

January was the saddest time of this year. That's the time when i was emotionally hurt, mutually of course.


* Did you make any new friends in 2005? Who?:

Got quite a few lar, example the gal who tagged me into doing this lor, and my internship colleagues lor.

* Any new crushes in 2005? Who?

Crush? Don't have wor. You never introduce anyone to me also.


* Do they know?:

Who are they?


* Who will you never forget?:

My Mom, no doubt about it!


* Who did you wish you did not meet?:

Err......is this a trick question?


* Did you have a boy/girlfriend in 2005?:

Well, it's complicated you know


* Did you fall in love in 2005?:

Nope, i fell in love a very long time ago. I'm still there.


* Did you catch someone in a lie in 2005?:

What's that suppose to mean?


* Did you call them out?:

Call who?


* Did you get caught in a lie? What was it?:

I never lie wan. I'm an honest person, okay! *Wink-wink*


* Funniest moment of 2005?:

Hurmm......i think everyone should agree that i'm funny throughout the year, so the funniest moment is the whole year lor.


* Most embarrassing moment of 2005?:

Caught swimming naked in a swimming pool Don't have wor!


* The funniest thing you you saw on TV in 2005?:

Survivor, definitely


* The funniest thing you heard on the radio?:

Seldom listen to radio wor.


* Did you take any vacations in 2005? Where?:

Yeah, went back Ipoh. Coolest place in the whole world.


* Any new hobbies of 2005?:

Yes, glad you ask. I'm in love with PHOTOGRAPHY!!


* Did you get a new job in 2005?:

Internship lor. Can ar?


* Did you lose a job in 2005?:

Err.....nope. Haven't kena fired by boss or i fire boss.


* Did you host a party in 2005?:

Not really, my birthday was just supper. Not really a party.


* Did you get in any car accidents in 2005?:

COI COI COI....!!


* Did you get a ticket in 2005?:

Dai-gat-lei-si...!!


* Were you ever arrested in 2005? Wanna say for what?:

Yeah, i was forced to do ear-squat in nude Nope!


* Where did most of your money go?:

My precious FZ5 loooo......totally worth it


* What song will always remind you of 2005?:

I don't think songs will remind me of the year lar. Instead, i think occasions would


* What do you wish you'd done more of?:

Charity


* What do you wish you'd done less of?:

Losing my temper


* Thing you were really good at in 2005?:

I was absolutely GREAT in losing my temper


* Thing you wish you were better at in 2005?:

Photography, better temper


* In 2005, did you lie to miss a day of work / school?:

Aiseh, i hope to lie also but they will deduct my pay if i don't have MC lo. Some more i don't have "jalan" to buy fake mc.


* Did you move in 2005?:

Got, moved from A1-5-1 to A2-0-3a


* Did you wish on a shooting star in 2005?:

Didn't see star, but got see "sing-sing".


* Has your wish come true?:

Nope. I'm not a billionaire yet


* Did you have a sleep over in 2005?:

Got lar of course. Who don't?


* Did you make-out in public in 2005?:

Got, with Amber Chia I would like to try that!!


* What's the ringer on your cellphone?:

RING-RING


* Did you drink too much in 2005?:

Drink coke got lar!


* Your favorite commercial of 2005?:

Err, the Hari Raya+Deepavali those lor. Coz meaningful mar


* Did you go to any concerts? Which ones?:

Snow.Wolf.Lake.......missed it of course. DAMN!


* Something you couldn't leave home without in 2005?:

My wallet guar.


* Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:

Keep your temper
Take care of the present & the future will take care of itself


* Who I'd Like to Tag:

1. Christyn (coz she tag me, but no need answer the Q lar)
2. Ee-Lane Bumblebee
3. Eunice One Cell Gurl

So, i finally finish answering all those mou-liu questions. Took me how long? I lost count, but it was hours, or felt so. Anyway, if you are tagged, sorry don't blame me ya. Have fun reading & answering the questions, okay?

ChiM

8 Comments:

  • so u 're blaming me for this whole thing la now....:P
    hahahha..hope u enjoyed answering this and my YM msgs for hours juz now..
    kkekekeke..
    happy new year 2006 in advance!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 29, 2005  

  • Wahaha, thx thx =P

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, December 29, 2005  

  • kekekkee, i m tagged! :P i think this is interesting n funny! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 30, 2005  

  • hahaha :))

    this is funny. see i gave you some bloggin material for 1 day entry leh. mz thank me :P

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Friday, December 30, 2005  

  • Thank you!
    [url=http://tfedosoc.com/kbqz/pcud.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zljqgcdm.com/bger/bdwg.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 15, 2006  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 15, 2006  

  • Thank you!
    http://tfedosoc.com/kbqz/pcud.html | http://hatjrkjq.com/irei/lddv.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 15, 2006  

  • [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose[/url] Popular shoe styles include Gummi, Stryker, Zest, Calista, Jan, Luisa, and Felissa. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]beats by dre[/url] Gfayqu
    [url=http://www.christianlouboutindiscountsale.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url] [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]Canada Goose deutschland[/url] Dmimwl [url=http://www.pandorajewelryukonsale.co.uk]pandora store[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, December 25, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home