Thursday, January 19, 2006

Aiyor, Sorry Lor

I know lar i didn't write blog yesterday. Don't angry at me leh. Is like this wan.

I wanted to write about how un-fillial people are with their parents nowadays but after i write half-way through, i realize i was talking crap again. So i deleted everything.

Then i wanted to blog about how innocent a couple is to be defined as innocent. Bumbz will know what i'm talking about lar, since i everyday chat with her wan. But then i find it kinda sensitive leh. Some more like rated 18sx like that. So after i wrote a paragrapgh, i deleted everything again.

Then, when i think a little, it's going to be CNY next week. I got a report to hand out once the semester starts. I'm not even half-way through it. I'm currently rushing my report everyday in the office. Hoping i can finish it before i go back ipoh for CNY. i don't want to do report during CNY leh. So cham meh?

Then i thought when i went home at night, i will take some random shots of my house then talk about the place that i live. After snapping some pics, i was thinking to save them to my computer. Then my pc don't know why automatically shut down. Not once. Not twice. But three times. All this happened when i'm trying to watch ONE freaking episode of Lost.

Then i couldn't take it anymore. I'm sure it's not my pc's problem it keeps restarting. I'm certain. After the first time, i observe what happens moment before my pc will restart. Then when the second time comes, i notice it's from the power plug that i'm using. Then when my pc restarted the 3rd time. I'm damn sure that it's the plug.

No choice but to change it to another power point. Then do this do that. Then took my bath. Then it's time to DotA again. So in the end, i didn't manage to post up anything for yesterday.

I'm posting now lor, coz tonite i'll need to help my ah-jeh to move her stuffs. She's moving to Puchong.

*pouted-lips, tears flowing down my cheek*

i hate to see her leave. But i can't do anything to stop that. i know she doesn't want to leave too, but there's nothing i can do to help her. What should i do? How can i face her?

Nah, exaggerating again lor. Just wanted her to know, i'm gonna miss her a lot a lot after she moved out. Hope got more chances to visit her before i graduate, bcoz after that, chances to meet her will be more scareced.

As for later in the afternoon, i'll be rushing my ITP report again. Then i might snap some pics of my office area. See see i got chance to post it up or not lar later.

Ok lar, enough clarification. Start doing report again. Currently at 1035am, i'm already into 15 pages of body content. Ganbatte~!~!~!~!

ChiM

4 Comments:

  • wah what kinda report.. so many pages

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, January 19, 2006  

  • ~pop
    having my internship now mar. so when finish need to write a report & prepare slides for presentation lor. my seniors all 40 pages at least wan lar. my 15 pages is insignificant.

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Thursday, January 19, 2006  

  • ChiM ChiM..
    waaa..u aso quite cheong hei lo.. cos the whole post is u clarifying y u dint post something yesterday.. haha..

    its ur turn to do report leh..whahahaha.. i m done..:P
    Gambate in ur report writing lor! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, January 19, 2006  

  • ~christyn
    hor, tease me lar. i must finish it before i go home for chinese new year, or else i will need to do during CNY d. :((

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Friday, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home