Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Little of Something Something

Tired tired tired.

From work mostly. Of work mostly. And with work mostly. All at the same time.

i just wish my working hour will allow me to go home on time, with ample work load & learning opportunities, and on top of that, a good pay. But i can live without the latter for the moment.

But still you need to pay me.

Like now, my legs hurt like hell. i can't really feel my legs actually. When i look down towards my bare feet, it looks to me as though my legs are boneless. Lying there lifeless. Just like that.

This is how tired i am now.

But i'm not complaining anything. i enjoy the experience i'm going through now, and i like this.

I can't say i love my company, or my boss, or my job. i just enjoy working in this challenging environment with lots and lots of learning opportunities.

Why?

i don't know about others but for me, when there's something i need to run in the production line, i'm the person who needs to do everything, including setting up the tester & the handler.

When i say setup, i do mean pulling the testers & the handlers from north to south, power them up, perform calibration after that, tune alignment of the testers if contact problem.

This is the task scope of a line technician. We basically have to beg them to do this for us. If knees are to heavy to kneel, you do your own setting up. So there you will see me pulling and pushing testers and handlers from one end of the production line to the other all the time.

My point is, when you need to get your hands dirty, you will know how things are done. Knowledge & experience makes people valuable in the market. With merely a year of experience, i feel very much enriched when i first graduated.

Which is good news i feel.

Feel grown up. Feel i'm actually using my brain in the right way, not memorizing derivations because it's coming out in the final exam.

But still, company system sucks. Managers consists of brainless bodies and loudspeakers. Employee's morale are lower than rupiah's exchange rate compared to USD. And the sales, well sales i'm not so sure but i heard ain't earning much.

Not sure if i'm getting any pay increment this year end. Definitely no promotion for me though.

So, weekend is here, and i'm not stucked at home tomorrow. Cheerz~~!




ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home