Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

chim-chimz wrote THIS in Mother's Day 2006.

Difference this year is i'm in Ipoh instead of in Cyberjaya.

Other than that, everything seems the same. We didn't really celebrate this occasion, no special gifts or plans of such, no special treatment to Mom, almost nothing different from every other day at home, i guess.

That sounds to heartless, i know.

Ok, we live in a house where love is expressed so regularly that we don't really need a special day in the year where everything is more expensive, restaurants are most crowded, roads are most jammed with cars filled with everyone in the family, and isn't it shallow to show your mom you love them only once a year?

I'm not saying my style is the best style, nor am i saying that yours sucks. I'm just saying that as long as you let your mom knows you love her, it doesn't matter when you do it or how you do it, as long as it is legal of course.

Again, it's been 2 cycles in the chinese zodiac for my sign. i'm sorry mom if i made you worry about me, screw ups or said something that hurt you.

And i'm sorry you still haven't got any grandchildren as contributed by me, although i'm relieved you don't at this moment.

i'm sorry for not coming for dinner in time, and you have to leave my food in the heater.

i'm sorry for coming home late sometimes and you're still waiting for me by the door, although i know the tv shows are interesting at that time but i choose to see it that you're waiting for me.

So many apologies, gratitude is a must as well. So, thanks mom for giving me so much freedom to do what i want to do.

Thanks for heating up food for me when i'm hungry from work.

Thanks for not match-making me with your friend's daughter.

And thanks for watching that exciting tv show while waiting for me when i come home late.

Haha. Happy Mother's Day 2007.









ChiM (-@-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home