Sunday, May 20, 2007

No More?

i think i'm going to stop blogging. I've got nothing interesting to tell about myself anymore, and i think everytime when i say something here, it gets me back in reality.

So i think it's either i'm not going to blog about my life anymore, i'm not going to blog anymore.

Still thinking. Going Singapore tomorrow.

I mean today later in the day.

uFLEX training. Can you believe it?

In case you don't know what's a uFLEX, you don't need to know anyway. So just drop that.

Just hope i got enough money to spend there. Wish i can hold my hands to myself & not shop till my wallet drops.

Anyway, until next time when i really got something to complain about i might just writes again.

Or might not.

Good bye.





ChiM

3 Comments:

  • blog about singapore then. it'll be great.

    By Blogger Zelle Gatoc, at Sunday, May 20, 2007  

  • Wish u can continue blogging,do hatever that can makes u happy, then people around u will b happy also,live happily ya :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 25, 2007  

  • weeee
    just wanna wish u all the best la ;)
    hehe i stil remember you ~
    cheers!~

    hope to hear from u soon.
    no matter in ur blog or even a yshoo messenger msg :P

    take care!~
    christyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home