Saturday, July 07, 2007

What if......?

I thought i didn't want to blog anymore. I thought i could just let it go. Maybe i can't write as often as before anymore but i still like blogging. Especially when i know no one is reading my blog. Then i can write anything i'm feeling without worrying i might hurt anyone.

I can't remember how i started off. I think i was bored, and i was being really emo that time. Wanted someone to talked to but then again no one was there.

Not really no one was there, but just the person i wanted to share thoughts with wasn't there at that time.....

.....i think.

Well, i was having a lot of thoughts lately. i know myself as being one of the open minded ones among a lot of my friends. i know for sure about that.

Then again, lately this thoughts have been challenged by a number of facts that i thought would never happen to me.

Not going to tell what though. Hehe....

But then, these events made me question myself a lot lately on how open minded i can be?












A lot of thinking about my personal past recently. One thing for sure, i am how i am today because of how i was yesterday, and the decission i made today will change how i will be tomorrow.

i think i'm speaking gibberish again.

i'm glad there was a lot of sweet & sour moments when i looked back. In fact, there were bitter & spicy as well. Let's just put it that life is like a kitchen. You can either make good food from there, or you can just cook instant noodle.

Yea, i know. Bad example.

Haha.....

At least i'm happy now.












ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home