Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well.....

Apparently, someone's been reading my blog. Good news and bad news.

The good news is of course someone out there actually cares of what's happening to an old friend here in Ipoh. It's always good when some Uni friends thought of you out of the blue and decided to check on you. I'm more of the type to take initiatives to make things happen sometimes when i think it's worth to keep in touch. Although sometimes i don't. So i usually ring my friends up, or leave them a message in friendster if i can't see them on MSN.

The bad news is, i can't simple write stuffs that i feel. Most of the time, i have mixed emotions and always have the urge to spit it all out. And this usually gets me into trouble. I would appreciate if you don't ask what kind of trouble i got myself into. Sometimes they are huge but sometimes it's just a slap to my head. But still don't ask.

I've always thought, no news is good news. I've always been someone low profiled, though for the recent few years i've been loud and famous for being really chirpy & happy all the time.

Hey, i'm just being optimistic about things that's happening to myself. No point sulk over things you can't change, right?

It's always been this way for me; it's either to deal with it happily, with an open mind, or just don't deal with it. And i've never been someone who runs away from responsibility. This kind of explains how i'm constantly laughing away.

And no, i'm not crazy and i was not discharged from Hospital Bahagia before i go MMU.








Feel so grown up, heavy loads of responsibilities to take care of, heavy loads of considerations to think about, heavy loads of debts to clear off.

Still trapped in the rat race at the age of 24.


I wish an invisible guiding hand can reach out to me and support me in all ways i needed.





ChiM

4 Comments:

  • yep. i hv actually subscribed to your blog. so, there are still more ppl reading ur blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

  • Thx bro. heard you're working in the field that you like. good for you bro.

    all the best

    By Blogger chim-chimz, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

  • Open your heart and the hand is always by your side.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 15, 2007  

  • well the fact that so many ppl care bout you, makes your blog a must read.And besides lettin your friends know what's happening in ur life, i guess bloggin is very much about yourself too.. about writing down that piece of mind..
    Well, giving you a piece of mine now..just be who you are.. and do wat you are doing.
    Whatever is done is done..it's not something that can be undo just like that.
    And i have always believe that everything happens for a reason..Well, and only time will unveil the reason.
    Take care..

    ps: i dun see any sms or msg in my frenster! haha
    -miz A-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home