Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bored on a Saturday Afternoon

It's a Saturday afternoon, and i'm sitting in front of my pc at home.

Guess what, and i'm glad and i kind of enjoy it. It's been a very tiring week for me. As a matter of fact, i've been rather tired for some weeks now.

Of course it's from work. What else were you thinking? But of course, there are other reasons for being so tired but im not telling what. So i'll give you guys a chance to let your imagination run wild.

I deserve some proper rest of lazing around at home, chatting with some friends on some hot news from me lately, writing my blog, watching transformer on pirated DVD for the nth times.



What a life......?




I know my friends care about me when they purposely call me up to ask me about my life now, my status now. And i could not ask for more from a friend than this. And today, this very afternoon right before i'm writing this, i got 2 of my friends contacted me.

Well, actually they are just very busy body want to ask about someone only but still i'm very glad they asked. It's always happy to know your friends whom you care about do care for you in return. And what more can you ask from a friend than this?


So i'm going to sign off now being very happy with myself having people around me that actually appreciate me. Do you know the feeling of being appreciated? i've only know it lately.....


Quote MsSourGrape, "I've been kind of naughty lately!"






ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home