Saturday, August 18, 2007

eMo

Have you had that sense of uneasiness lingers inside your heart all day long but everything seems to be fine? It's not about relationship problem or financial or stuffs like this, but more like a strong feeling of something bad might happen.

Call me superstitious but ever since the 7th month of the lunar calender started off, i've been haunted with this sense every now and then. The freak accident on the first day itself didn't really help in making me not believe in my gut.

If you are reading this regardless of whether you are my friend or not, please be careful while you driving, or when you're going out alone, or when you're on your way home. Please be careful.

I sure do hope when i turn on the tv and the only news they're reporting would be good news, and not accidents involving deaths of 21 people, or shit like that.

I just hope what i'm feeling is just pure de'javu and nothing will come true. If i got such a hunch about things that's going to happen, let's just give me the ability to know what is the empat ekor coming out tomorrow.

Take care.





ChiM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home